Saturday, January 17, 2015

WARRANT ~BY~ S.L. SCHIEFER

WarrantRBBanner

WarrantCover  
a9402-add2bto2bgoodreads2bbutton
Synopsis
I'm Devon Harper and there are only two certainties in my life:
1. I live to dance. 2. I'm a prostitute. Do you know when your life is suddenly turned upside down? Setting in action a sequence of events, you never saw coming. That's what happened to me. My story is not a pretty one, nor is it your typical love story. My world was rocked at 18 and again three years later. My life is a series of let downs. The only constant in my life is dance. When unlikely ally, Enzo, enters my messed up life I start to believe that just maybe there's hope for me yet. Trying to get a degree in dance and get out of prostitution might leave me with more to lose than before.
WarrantTease
Buy Links
About Author
S.L was born and raised in a small town in Ohio. She is the biggest Ohio State fan EVER! She's married with two beautiful boys and a furbaby. A country girl at heart, and have no problem sitting outside by a fire or grabbing guns and target shooting. Works as a hairstylist and assistant manager at SportClips. In her down time you'll generally find her relaxing with her Kindle, or trying to entertain the minions.
Author Links
Tour Host OUAA
--

No comments:

Post a Comment