BY KIA CARRINGTON-RUSSEL
- What in your life influenced you to be a writer?
- Why did you choose the genre you write?
- Do you like background noise when you write or silence?
- Do you have a special place you go to write?
- Can you share something extra that you want the viewers to know?
- Is there a certain mind frame you have to be in to write?
- How do you come up with your characters?
- How do you come up with the different plot twists?
- Who is your favorite character from your books?
- Which one of your characters do you relate to most?
- What is your inspiration and muse?
- Who is your favorite author and why?
- What authors have inspired you to write and why?
- When did you first start writing?
- What inspired you to write?
- Who are some of your biggest influences? John Boy Walton and Stephen King.
- Is there a special place you go and a certain mind frame you like to be in before you write?
- What's the most exciting thing that happened to you during your writing career?
- How do you come up with all the characters and different exciting plots?
- What authors have inspired you through your writing and how did they inspire you?
- Do you have advice for any writer who's struggling right now?
- What's the silliest thing that you have ever experienced in your writing career?
- Could you share something extra that you would like your viewers to know about you are your writing?