Monday, April 20, 2015

FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY GET THIS AWESOME BOOK ~ UP IN SMOKE~ BY ALICE BROWN


Warning: For Mature Adult Audiences. Contains language and actions some may deem offensive. Sexually explicit content. MF

In book two of the Texas Vampire Rangers: After her husband's murder and her kidnapping, Susan thought she was doing quite well putting her life back together. She had a job at the Texas Ranger headquarters. Who cared if her new friends were vampires. It was past time for her to be happy.
Nathaniel had been sheriff of a small town for ten years and when he started dodging questions as to why he wasn't looking any older, he knew it was time to move on. So he called his brother and packed his bags, ready to accept his new assignment with the Texas Rangers. He had no idea that walking in the front door on his first day was going to change his life forever.

Nathaniel might claim Susan as his mate, but after being in one unhappy relationship, she isn’t too sure she is ready for another. When someone begins terrorizing her, Nathaniel doesn't take any chances with her safety. He just hopes when her past catches up with her, he can keep her safe. 

Buy Link:


SHRUNK - http://ow.ly/DZOwZ  
 Book 1: Up In Flames



Warning: For Mature Adult Audiences. Contains language and actions some may deem offensive. MF

In book one of the Texas Vampire Rangers: The law enforcement agency of the Texas Rangers is made up almost entirely of vampires, something the public knows nothing about. Well, at least not yet, but they could soon if the Rangers don't apprehend an out-of-control rogue vampire who has been on a killing spree for two years, leaving a lengthening trail of young dead women.
Meredith was in the wrong place at the wrong time when she witnessed an attack on a young woman. The assailant wants to tie up loose ends, and has hunted her ever since. When she feels she has no options left, she turns her trust over to a man who has taken an oath to protect.
Ranger Lucas Calloway was left for dead, and looking back on his life he wouldn't have changed a thing, except for one—he would have loved to have found his mate before he left this earth. No one is more shocked than him when he not only wakes in a hospital, but finds himself looking into the eyes of his mate.

Buy Link:

Author Bio:


I am a retired military wife and home-school mom. I have often joked that we started our second life when daughter graduated from school, and then less than a year later hubby retired from military. But the reality is, we did start a new life, because life as we had known it for so many years, went through a drastic change. 

It was about four years ago that my daughter started urging me to write. "You have a great imagination for storytelling!" She insisted. I didn't think so, but decided to give it a try. We spent many hours sitting at our local Wendy's brainstorming the story line for my books. And while she insists I have such a great imagination, she is the one that truly has the gift for writing action scenes and has given me many fantastic ideas to incorporate in my books.

My writing has become a family affair. My husband runs my website; I would have never been able to set it up and have it running smoothly. My daughter helps me keep up with all of the social media, and is now my full time writing partner. It didn't take us very long to realize that we each specialized in different areas, and when put together, we rock! The fact that the family is involved in making my dream come true makes this journey fun. We can be found sitting around the table tossing around ideas for future stories, or how a story can be improved often. 

When not writing, I love to read, and play games with the family. Friday night is family game night. I make homemade pizza and we play cards, board games, or WII tennis and bowling. I have broken at least ten WII tennis rackets from hitting the ceiling fan or furniture. I've even come close to hitting my own daughter! She doesn't think it is very amusing, but still loves to sit on the couch and watch mom and dad at war. 

To learn more about me and my upcoming books, visit my website at http://AuthorAliceBrown.com or visit my facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/authoralicebrown1

No comments:

Post a Comment